What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can subsequently recall the user’s visit the next time they access our contents. This information does not reveal your identity or any other type of personal data, nor accesses any type of contents stored on your PC, but does allow our system to identify you as a specific anonymous user who has already visited the website and viewed certain pages, etc. It also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as the number of visits to the site or specific pages you have viewed.
If you don’t want cookies to be stored in your browser, or if you’d prefer to receive a notification each time a cookie requests installation, you can configure your browser options accordingly. The majority of browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks the user if they want to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the option to select the cookies you want to install in your computer. Specifically, users can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from specific sites;
- Reject cookies from third parties;
- Accept cookies on a session-by-session basis (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most frequently used browsers at the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox – (Delete Cookies in Mozilla Firefox)
- Safari – (Delete Cookies en Safari)
If you would like to consult the full conditions of use for the site www.aerosens.com please click here.
The following table shows detailed information on the cookies that may be installed from our website www.aerosens.com . Depending on how you browse the site, all or only some of them may be installed.
|Domain||Cookie name||Description||More Information|